Current Situation in the Czech Republic
- all border crossings to the Czech Republic are without any restrictions and controls
- train, bus and city transport in Prague are fully operational
- Václav Havel Prague Airport handles flights from KLM, Lufthansa, Czech Airlines, Air Serbia, Air France, Smartwings and others to almost twenty European cities and destinations
- museums, galleries, monuments, exhibitions, cinemas, theatres and shopping centres are open
- events are allowed for up to 2,500 people
- Prague city transport (metro, tram, buses) is fully operational
- face masks must be worn when travelling on public transport and inside buildings such as shops, shopping centres, etc.
The Czech Republic is assessed within the European Union as a very safe country.
For more information contact our CALL CENTRE +420 775 863 582, +420 777 772 408